Monday, May 26, 2014

Lucy Day


I'm playing MAJOR catch up on the blog!  So sorry it's been so long!  I had to have a scheduled c-section with our son Hays so we knew the exact day we would have him!  I wanted to make the last few days special with Lucy, so we declared our last Saturday together Lucy Day!  We wanted to do all fun things that she loved to do!

We started the letting her pick our her breakfast - she chose pretzels and applesauce!  Then, we went outside and played in her car!  



She loves that thing!



After that, we went to the United Methodist church where they have an indoor playground.  I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy chasing her around making sure she didn't get hurt in the super tall play place!  



We took her to lunch at ChickFilA.  I'm not sure if that's her favorite restaurant or her daddy's!  And of course, we HAD to share a cookies and cream milkshake!  "Shakes" are one of her favorite things - and I can't blame her!



We came home for naps and that afternoon we went to the park!  I think that is DEFINITELY her very favorite thing in the world!  



We just wanted to make the day all about Lucy since we knew in a  few short days, her world would be rocked by a new little brother!  


No comments:

Post a Comment